Thursday 27 August 2009

Bedford Square WC1

I have always liked Bedford Square - I think it may even be my favourite London square (as sad as it sounds I do have a constantly evolving Top 3 favourite London squares ranking in my head at all times...) I love the Georgian uniformity of the buildings, I love the lush green garden (that I have never been in and I think is locked to the general public - boo) and I love the fact that there have been some crazy art installations there. Currently there is something that looks like a giant wooden peanut (or something more scatalogical for those with dirty minds). I also like Bloomsbury in general and so I think I like Bedford Square even more because of where it is. If I had lots of cash I would buy a house here. So there you go - a post about a square, I thought it was worth mentioning... check it out, you might come to like it as much as I do.

1 comment: