Tuesday 5 October 2010

Indie Coffee Cart - Church St NW8

INDIE COFFEE CART IS NO LONGER IN NW8 PUT PETER HAS OPENED A REALLY COOL CAFE IN BRICK LANE CALLED FULL STOP.

I love a coffee cart and so was keen to check out Indie Coffee, on the recommendation of my friend Rob who works around Edgware Road.  He had raved about how good this cart was and how it kept him sane during his full-on working week.  So on our trip to Alfies on the weekend, the other half and I sampled Indie's wares.  First impressions were that this must be the coolest looking coffee cart ever - part organ grinder, part Diagon Alley (did I just out myself as a Harry Potter fan...eek), this is a thing of a beauty, particularly wedged in the middle of the Church St market.  And the coffee?  Sensational (so much so that the other half had two in quick succession, on top of the two we had made ourselves that morning at home - caffeine overload).  Brewed with Square Mile beans and poured by an expert, this is top notch stuff.  So hooray for another entry on my Central London Coffee Survival Guide map and long live Indie Coffee.

Indie Coffee (Coffee Cart) on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. I love this coffee cart as I work in Edgware Road. Glad you made it to the wilds of NW8 to review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could visit more often - I love this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. got to be the best coffee in london

    ReplyDelete